Helping businesses make a powerful impact on their bottom line and achieve greater growth and profitability
Miami CFO is an outsourced CFO and interim CFO services firm based in Miami. Our team of highly-skilled financial professionals guide small and mid-sized companies to increase their profitability, sustainability, and enterprise value.
About Richard Pototsky
Richard Pototsky has dedicated his career to helping businesses develop the knowledge, processes, systems, and tools for success. Richard is an expert in the areas of M&A, restructuring, financial operations, and P&L Management.
With more that 25 years of financial executive experience, Richard has a proven and consistent track record of improving decision-making to support record-breaking corporate growth and profitability across multiple organizations. Additionally, with significant experience in the area of M&A, on both the buyer and seller sides, Richard brings expert level talent to M&A initiatives, including positioning organizations for acquisition. Richard also has Public Accounting experience in both Taxation and Litigation Support roles.
Richard is a Certified Public Accountant, holds a BA in Economics from Washington University in St. Louis, Missouri, and an MBA with a concentration in Management and Finance from the University of Baltimore.
About The Team
Vincent Battaglia, CPA
“Miami-CFO makes it simple, and easy to understand – helping us grow our business the smart way.“
Working With Miami CFO
Small and mid-sized companies like yours need and deserve the same level of strategic expertise as your large corporate counterparts. That simple premise is the reason Miami-CFO exists. Our team of experts cover key aspects of your company’s growth strategy and tactical implementation.
A proven and consistent track record of helping businesses develop the knowledge, processes, systems, and tools for success.
- Certified Public Accountant
- BA in Economics from Washington University in St. Louis, Missouri
- MBA with a concentration in Management and Finance from the University of Baltimore
- Over 25 years of financial executive experience, with over 10 years of CFO Experience in the Industrial Services sector, Freight Forwarding, and Logistics and Construction industries.
- Public Accounting experience in both Taxation and Litigation Support roles.
- Significant M&A experience, both from the buyer and seller side
16425 Collins Avenue, Sunny Isles Beach, FL 33160