What We Can Help You With?
Interim CFO Services
New businesses in need of financial advice usually lack the resources to hire a full-time CFO. And many growing companies that would greatly benefit from the expert financial insight a CFO affords, often prefer not to take on the financial responsibility of hiring one full-time. In either situation, working with a Miami-CFO expert is the perfect solution. Our outsourced CFOs can make an immediate impact on your business operations and alter its financial trajectory, including:
- Constructing a working financial model of how your business should perform
- Establishing the structure and processes necessary for facilitating your growth
- When seeking capital, ensuring your business is set up to be as fundable as possible.
- Overall, managing your financial risk and planning – benchmarking, equity financing preparation, cost studies, cash flow planning and analysis, and capital budgeting.
When a company navigates a period of financial disruption for too long, they often turn to an interim CFO to see them through it. But interim CFOs are not just for financial exigencies, they are experienced financial management-level specialists that can provide the skills necessary to steering a business through a variety of situations:
- Rapid-growth and operational change
- Preparation for sale, including due diligence, determining and presenting a well-reasoned valuation for garnering the best terms possible, and facilitating a smooth transaction
- A leadership gap after a CFO departure
Serving as a strategic partner, Miami-CFO takes the time to understand a clients’ strategies, goals, people, processes and technology, and from there formulates a custom approach to addresses each situation uniquely.
Tax Planning Services
Many people think of tax planning and tax preparation as interchangeable. While they both relate to taxes, they’re not the same. Tax preparation is the one-time process of preparing and filing tax returns. Tax planning is an ongoing process of charting a course for maximizing profits and minimizing tax liability. Some examples of tax planning include:
- Compiling expenses to maximize deductions
- Offsetting investment gains
- Increasing retirement plan contributions to defer income
- Timing sales to reap the tax benefits.
Wealth Management Services
One size fits all doesn’t work for fashion, and it certainly doesn’t work for finance. Wealth needs are highly personal and multifaceted; plans must be informed, logical and easy to understand. Working toward a common goal – our clients’ financial growth and security – our wealth management experts provide a wide range of advice and strategies that bring simplicity and peace of mind. Our skilled professionals can help:
- Planning for retirement
- Establishing goals and a realistic strategy for accomplishing them
- Charting a path for financial security for generations to come
I appreciate Miami-CFO's wisdom, guidance and calm style. Taxes and financial topics give me butterflies. While I work on being wise about saving and planning, it's great to know I have them keeping an eye on things for me. When it comes to forecasting, historically I have been challenged. Miami-CFO makes it simple, and easy to understand - helping us grow our business the smart way.
During an extended and unexpected illness of a key employee, Miami-CFO quickly got their arms around our business needs and helped keep us moving forward, providing both short-term and long-term help as we figured out our next steps.